Saturday, October 1, 2011

Vegan MoFo Month!

Yeah! It's Vegan MoFo month and we're all in! For the entire month of October, Vegan Things I Like will be featuring different Vegan PEOPLE I Like and the Vegan Things THEY Like! I'm aiming for one every day, assuming that the people I like don't let me down and keep me supplied in entries! That's 31 totally awesome vegan people telling you about 31 totally awesome vegan things! October is going to ROCK!

The first entry is coming very shortly. Check back every day to learn about lots of awesome vegan people and lots of new vegan things!

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading your posts. YIPPEE Vegan MoFo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for checking out the blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read through your whole two weeks plus of mofo, and I love them! What a great idea for a theme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. celyn, So glad that people are enjoying the MoFo theme month! It's been fun to put together! :)

    ReplyDelete