Monday, October 31, 2011

That's a Wrap!

Yeah! We've reached the end of Vegan MoFo and I could not be more grateful to the 31 amazingly awesome people who contributed to make this month of Vegan People I Like possible! It was such an awesome, informative experience and I really enjoyed compiling everyone's entries and having the opportunity to write about so many people who I REALLY LIKE. You are all the best. In the future, I hope to continue to occasionally feature other Vegan People. It's a really nice way to learn about new vegan products and also to hear about the inspiring work that is being done by so many. You all ROCK SO MUCH. Also, hello and thanks to all of the new blog subscribers who joined on as a result of this blog's participation in Vegan MoFo! It's so nice to have you here! I hope you'll join in the conversation about the Vegan Things You Like and that this blog will potentially introduce you to some great new Vegan Things!

No comments:

Post a Comment