Monday, January 7, 2013

Trader Joe's Gluten-Free Frozen Waffles

The Vegan Thing I Like today is Trader Joe's Gluten Free Frozen Waffles. I started eating these a few years ago when I was introduced to them by my partner (along with a lot of other things at Trader Joe's). We buy these as an occasional treat. I like the Plain flavor with (real!) maple syrup and a generous dousing of cinnamon. Sometimes I add sliced bananas or other fruit, but just maple and cinnamon is my preferred method of consumption!

Since I'm not allergic, I don't make a point of avoiding gluten, but these are vegan and are so delicious, who could complain? They are also perfect right out of the toaster unlike some other brands I've tried in the past that needed to be microwaved and THEN toasted in order to get warm all the way through (am I the only one who's had that experience??).

(As a side note, another Vegan Thing I Like is this plate that my partner bought for me on clearance a few years ago! Penguin plates make everything taste better!)

1 comment:

  1. I have been visiting your recipe blog from past 3 months. The way of recipe tips looks to be easy for all readers. I would personally recommend our blog visitors to subscribe to obtain useful posts like this periodically. Particularly post on "Trader Joe's Gluten-Free Frozen Waffles " is awesome. Get in touch with us via our websites.

    Order Andhra Style Food Online at Bangalore | Andhra Style Restaurants in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete