Thursday, October 11, 2012

Viva Herbals


I really love Viva Herbals Pizzeria in New York City. When I stay in NY, I'm alway somewhere in the vicinity of it and they always have vegan slices affordably priced and ready to go! My favorite is the pictured slice covered in all things green. There is no tomato sauce on this slice, only a nut-free pesto. So green and delicious!

In addition to an awaiting plethora of vegan slices that they reheat in the oven for you before serving, there are also vegan garlic knots, soups, drinks, and a cooler full of sweets from Vegan Treats.

I will admit that many times in the past, I have been leaving dinner with friends and walking back to our hotel with my partner and we've stopped and picked up a slice from Viva Herbals to eat in the hotel room. It's kind of a tradition. When I was recently in NY, I wasn't eating quite that indulgently, but I did stop by and get this green slice and a kombucha for dinner one night.

At any rate, I really recommend Viva Herbals! Their ingredients are fresh-tasting and they have a variety of vegan pies ready to go. Since it's by the slice you can try a few different varieties if you're hungry (or dining with a friend).

4 comments:

  1. wow, that green pizza is amazeballs. I would totally eat that up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just another reason I need to get myself to NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, fun, I actually just did a post on Viva on my blog. The verde slice is also a favorite of mine. I was trying to figure out where they got their baked goods from - now I know it's vegan treats! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

  4. Restaurants that make delicious food like this can be eaten at this restaurant. Because many people who like this type of food can come and read at this store Or ask at the web page

    Gclub

    ReplyDelete